Register for the Event
Spot Assessment by University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia for July 2018 and Feb 2019 Intakes
Date: Friday, 27th April 2018
Time: 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Venue: Krishna Consultants Nagpur Office
Visiting Delegate Name: Ms. Erin Jomartz
Designation: International Recruitment Officer, University of South Australia
- The University of South Australia is one of the leading technological Universities in Australia and is a part of ‘Australian Technology Network’. This University offers degree programs across a wide range of subjects including engineering, business, information technology, law, education, health sciences and the environment.
- University of South Australia amongst the world’s top 100 universities for smart, work ready graduates.
- Its Business School is ranked among the world’s top 1%
- More than 90% of the graduates of University of South Australia are employed in full-time work within four months of completing their degrees.
- Adelaide- City East Campus
- Adelaide- City West Campus
- Magill Campus
- Mawson Lakes Campus
- Whyalla Campus
- Mt. Gambier Campus
Intakes: Feb & July
Tuition Fee: Approximate range: AUD 29400/year to AUD 34000/year
- In 2017/18, the QS (Quacarelli Symonds) ‘Top 50 under 50’ ranked the University of South Australia at number 26 in the world for universities less than 50 years old.
- UniSA is ranked among the top 10 institutions in Australia (#9) in the Times Higher Education World Rankings.
- UniSA is ranked among the top 100 institutions in the world for its international outlook (#51) in the THE 2017-2018 rankings
- Scholarship opportunities
- Affordable tuition fees
- Accommodation and Airport pick up
- No application fees