Register for the Event
Date & Day: 18th July, Wednesday
Time: 10.00 am to 11.00 am
Venue: Krishna Consultants, I.T. Park, Nagpur
Delegate visiting: Ms. Vaishali Tandon
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a public not-for-profit university funded by the Australian Government. ACU has seven campuses across Australia, located in Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney and Strathfield with their international campus located in Rome, Italy.
- Ranked in world’s top 10% universities as per URAP (University Ranking by Academic Performance)
- Affordable tuition fees
- Graduate employment record of 93%
- Largest educator of Nurses & Teachers in Australia
- Students can undertake work placements, internships or volunteering program
- ACU is also a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities and the International Federation of Catholic Universities, giving us valuable global connections and networks.
Intakes: February & July
Field of Study:
Business & Commerce
Education & Arts
Academic entry requirement:
For Bachelors: Completion of year 12 from CBSE, All India Senior School Certificate(AISSC), Indian School Certificate (ISC), Senior Secondary School Certificate students with minimum 65% overall and at least 60% in the best 4 subjects excluding non-academic & regional language. State Board with overall 70% and at least 65% in relevant subjects.
For Masters: Completion of Bachelor.
NOOSR Section 1: Minimum 50%
NOOSR Section 2: Minimum 55%
NOOSR Section 3: Minimum 60%