Attending overseas education fair provides you free, convenient and easy access to international universities and educational resources.
A virtual education fair is similar to in-person education fair, only difference is that it is web based and hosted on an online platform.
Krishna Consultants,a pioneer in overseas education activities will be organizing Virtual Education Fair starting from May 2017.
This is an excellent opportunity for students from India and Nepal as well as throughout the world, who want to pursue their higher education abroad.
Benefits of attending Virtual Education Fair 2017
- No service charges. Entry free.
- Join hassle free through your laptops or smartphones. No travelling required!
- Ask questions directly to University delegates through live chat.
- Get first-hand information and guidance on popular programs, intakes, application fee waivers and eligibility criteria.
- Find out about scholarships, internship programs,job prospects and many more.
- Get broader view to studying abroad by listening to questions asked by other students.
How to sign up and attend?
Step I. Register for the event by filling the Sign Up form.
Step II. Our team will provide you a meeting link and password.
Step III. Check the Schedule for participating Universities, date and time below.
Step IV. Join desired session using the meeting link and password provided to you.
Why Krishna Consultants?
Krishna Consultants has been diligently assisting students across India and Nepal to pursue overseas education since 1998. We are an authorised representative of 510+ universities from 27 countries across the globe.
Our coherent approach and experience of nearly two decades helps us in providing thorough and comprehensive services to our students.
Overseas Education Services
Exams & Coaching | Education Fair | Blog | Our Network Coverage | Studies Overseas Website
Exams & Coaching
Our Network Coverage
Studies Overseas Website
'Krishna', Plot No. 10/2, I.T.Park behind Infotech Tower, Parsodi
City: (Head Office) Nagpur 440022
State: Maharashtra, INDIA